Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Thursday, February 03, 2011

The world continues...

Haha, I almost titled this "The World Turns".... made me think of that dumb show "As the World Turns". I remember watching that, well it being on tv around lunch time as I was growing up. I still look back... and even at "reality" shows today i.e. Jersey Shore, and think "WHAT THE HECK????". So Johnny tried to get me to watch JS! He kept buggin me, asking me when I was going to get on board. I'm not much of a tv watcher, at all really. I never really have been. I have always felt like it was a waste of time, energy that I could be actually doing *something* with my life or doing something to better my life... my wardrobe, something! Anything!
After finally giving in and taking a night out of my busy life to watch JS, all my thoughts and assumptions that I have had my entire life proved to be TRUE! The show started at 9pm (I believe) and I think I was done watching it by 9:15pm. I could just feel my brain cells disintegrating! I really can't understand why people watch shows like that. I realize I am in the minority here, because obviously there are millions out there that continually watch these reality shows.... from even when I was young. I just can't jump on that train! I can't justify sitting there for even an hour a night and put all that garbage in my head when there is so much to do with life!
Enough about that..... but thanks Johnny for the effort! haha
So as my title says... the world continues today. It's been pretty crazy weather here in IL. (for those of you who don't live around here). I'm blogging today because my work was actually closed yesterday and I attempted to get online at Mitch's house, but the satellite was covered with snow/ice so I couldn't stay online for any length of time! It was really frustrating! So.. here I am today, getting my blog entry in! I still had to have my car pushed out today too! Ugh! I hate IL weather.... I hate snow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment