Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Hello? Any one there??

So.... today is technically "my day", so I'm here blogging. I kind of fell off blogging regularly (well on this blog anyways, you can get on board with my blog!! Look me up!!) because no one was really keeping up with it or commenting, or interacting.... so it wasn't so fun! But maybe we can all get back on board? I really like to keep in touch and hear about what everyone is doing and/or excited about things approaching!
With that being said... I will tell you guys a little of what's new with me and what I've been up to the last few weeks!
First of all.... a few weeks ago Wynsten decided to EAT a "chew" toy. I woke up in the middle of the night to something wet touching my foot... naaasty!!!!
Sit up and look and it's dog puke!!! Of course I blamed Mitch's dog first! Haha! (but in my defense she IS normally the one that pukes) and then I look around and my dog is laying next to me but he's like shaking. I'm kind of out of it so I look around... look down and see more puke on the floor... I get up and Wynsten follows me with his ears down like he's in trouble. He puked in the other room too... I come back in the bedroom and see what was left of the toy all over the floor. I felt so bad for him! It made him so sick!! I tried to get him to drink water... he just kept puking. After a few hours of dealing with that, he got on the couch, wrapped up in a blanket and fell asleep, poor baby!
Let's see... what else has happened! Oh yah! Mitch's birthday was last week, well like 2 weeks ago now! I kept asking him what he wanted to do.. he didn't know... didn't know... so I told him we would just open gifts and then go see a band or something fun. Meanwhile I got in touch with all of his friends and told them they should meet us out and surprise him! I felt really bad, we met up on his bday (he got the day off) for lunch at Dos, while we are there his friends are texting him AND ME. They told him they couldn't make it out for his bday haha! He looked so bummed, it was hard for me not to just tell him they were coming out!!! But it all ended up FUN! We got birthday hats, a cake and beads! We had fun! He was so surprised when some of his friends knocked on the door and then when we got to Esquire there were more people waiting! We all had a good time and he was surprised! Success!!
More recent news, TODAY, I woke up to a 800 number phone call! I normally don't get those!! And if I do, I DON'T pick up! But for some reason I did today.... it was Chase... calling to ask me/tell me there had been fraudulent activity on my account!!!!!! Um... ok, I'm thinking... I jump up and look in my wallet for my card even though I KNOW I just used it last night! (I was going to call them today anyway because the ATM told me that they couldn't read my card... I thought I just needed a new one!) Yup, it's there! I have it! They proceed to tell me that someone used it at a Shell Gas Station.... in Louisiana! After a few hours of figuring things out, come to find out, they actually made a duplicate credit card and put all my information on it. They encrypted it and everything! What pros!!! Haha. UGH!!!!
On a more exciting note, we're going to MARDI GRAS!!!!! this weekend!!! I'm so excited!! Becki is coming down from Chicago, there's going to be a group of us! We plan on staying at the Renaissance and going to breakfast at the rotating restaurant! I'm super excited for that too! It will be a nice little mini vaca/get away this weekend!
That's the short version of all the craziness going on in my life these days!! Hope you all are enjoying your lives, and if not, making changes to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment