Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Monday, January 17, 2011

Getting back in routine!

Hello!
I haven't blogged in weeks...sorry! I moved home, then the holidays hit, then I forgot one week, then I was sick. blaaaaah! Now getting back on track, though!
I love being at home so far, although it is hard adjusting to living with mostly guys again. I miss having girls around!

I have so much peace now, I know I made the right decision! Most of you know I did not have peace while I was in Georgia. I kept praying about what to do, and it was clear I needed to come home! Certain situations definitely made that decision easier, which kind of sucks. I almost wish it would've been harder =/. I love the thought of YWAM and the way Loren designed it to be! I'm definitely not ruling out going back at some point, but I will most likely be going to a base closer to home.

God has done so much in me since I've been home, I can't imagine missing it! I am now confident in who I am, not just ok with who I am. I can't please everyone, and that's totally ok =]. God has shown me exactly how "ok" I shouldn't be, and that I should be excited about who I am - He made me this way on purpose! He has also been so awesome about showing me that I am totally fine on my own! I don't need a man to complete, God does that and will always do that. I went through a rough week a couple weeks ago. It felt like Satan was constantly throwing in my face that I was alone and that wasn't ok. I was desperate just to get away from it! I really feel like God and I got SO close and intense that week because every time I had a negative thought or feeling, I would cry out to God and ask for His help. Normally, I wouldve turned to friends for reassurance. But, God made sure every single one of them was busy =] Yeah it was a tough week, but the result was AMAZING, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I'm currently waiting to hear back about a job, babysitting a 6 month old baby girl! I am really excited about it and I hope it works out! I need to do something, my life is starting to get boring =p. However, if that does not work out, I will continue looking until I get a job!

Something else that's up...my sister convinced me to RUN a 5K with her at the end of April. I do not run. We both have started training though, and surprisingly, I love it! My brother goes with me and runs next to me, which is very helpful and encouraging! I am going to do this thing, no walking involved =D

Ok, I think thats the extent of the busyness in my life! Hopefully, I'll be back on next week! I hope you all are doing wonderful!!

--Hann

3 comments:

  1. Just make sure Eric doesnt make fun of you like he did the one kid who had thought he had burned off alot of Cal. and then Eric looked at his and he had burned over 1,000 haha the kid had only 300 LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! NICE ERIC!!!!

    Good, glad you're joining the group again! =D

    ReplyDelete