Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A little late is never too late, right!?

Today is Thursday, not "my day" to blog! But I thought that I would get a post in before IT IS "too late"! Haha. While typing that title in I kind of realized that I have that mentality a lot. I'm late a lot! I'm late to work (almost every day!) It's a shame, I know. But it's *really* hard when you know nothing is going to happen and you're not really missing anything, to get up earlier than your body wants to... just to "be there on time". I have been sick for almost 10 days! (crazy, I know, however, I don't want to waste the time/money to go see a doc for him to tell me that I have symptoms of the flu and I need to 1. take it easy and rest 2. take vitamin C 3. be easy on foods, try soup till you feel better, when I can google all that and take care of it myself!) I'm actually feeling better today. I came to work yesterday and honestly thought that I was going to end up having to go home because I still felt so bad. Today I'm at work, and feeling quite a bit better than I did yesterday and have talked to quite a few people today who have pretty much gone through the same thing as me (being sick for 10 days and feeling horrible). I was pretty upset that I missed watching the bears game because I just couldn't get myself up and ready. Props to them on the WIN though! I can't wait to watch the game next week! It's going to be awesome! But anyways back to me being late all the time... I really need to work on that! I was on time today for the first time in like 2 weeks!!
Well it's about coffee to water switch.... I only drink one cup of coffee a day and half way through the day I switch to water... so I'm off to get my water!

No comments:

Post a Comment