Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Monday, January 24, 2011

Not my day.... but hey!

So I have been a blogging fool lately! Haha, I love it! It's kind of like the new FB! =D Speaking of that, have you guys watched "The Social Network"? It's a good movie! Some of it seems unreal, how things happened, but I watched a show on it the other night and I guess it's all true! Crazy! If you haven't seen it you should watch it!
I really just wanted to get on here and say how disappointed and MAD I am about the IL game Saturday!!!! Ya know, I don't mind if a team is good and wins because they play that good and they deserve it! HOWEVER I DO MIND if they win because bad calls were made... which is what happened with OH/IL game Saturday! 5 bad calls in a row! It's a shame! They should do all the reviews of that game and FIRE the refs! Grrr! I was mad all day (and maybe still am a little lol) about it! I hope those refs couldn't sleep Saturday night!
So yah, I know it's not "my day" to blog, but I needed to say "hey"! =) Hope you guys are having a great Monday!

8 comments:

  1. Or how about you Fire the Coach and whoever he has recruiting, because you cant win the Big 10 with guys who are 7'0" and who weigh 220 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now now, Bruce Webber is good business! He is a great coach... he can only coach so much though, the guys have to want to win and they have to be willing to step up... they failed... =( Did you know Bruce has a new/his own talk show on Monday nights? It's actually really good! I NEVER thought I would listen to talk radio! haha, I use to HATE it! Mitch listens to it faithfully! It's rubbing off on me... nooo! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldnt say a Great coach, he hasnt brought in any good talent since he has gotten here and its the coaches job to get them to play, if you dont play then , sorry this school isnt for you. I didnt know he had his own show but id doesnt surprise me, he only won with Williams, Head and Brown cause they bought into the system and they were great players, not average ones

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah, I can see that. I think that no matter how good of a coach you have though, if they players don't give it their all and play like they want to win, they won't win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I listened to his talk show for the first time the other night, it was on when I was on my way home from work, it's actually pretty good! It was on 102.9 I think, Monday night at about 7.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and how did mr tizzy do tonight? Cmon he cant be your fav anymore ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yesss yessss he issss!!! I'm a loyal fan! He did good in the Penn State game! He can't help it he's so tall and gets tripped up sometimes =)

    ReplyDelete