Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Soup & Bread

Today I am in a kinda blah/gloomy mood! I woke up today... well my alarm went off at 7:23am (I always set it for a weird time so when I hear my alarm and look at the clock it kind of catches me off guard so I think I'm late lol). I didn't actually get out of bed until probably 7:55! I had to take Wynsten out and then shower, and then feed him, and then get ready... sigh... then I realized my boots were in the car.... and I still needed coffee... and I had 3 mins to get to work! Story of my life! haha
So since I HAD to go to work today... yes I'm pouting.... I'm sitting in my office with my space heater on and my door shut... every leave me alone! Yah! =D
I realized today that I like HOT soup and COLD bread! I left my lunch in my car due to my crazy morning, so my bread was *really* cold! I have always put my bread in the oven! I love toasted bread! Yum! But today I realized I really like COLD bread!
This year is a year of excitement for me! I can't wait to see how many goals I can accomplish! One of the things I started this year was my own blog! You guys should follow me!! =D

http://katiemillersblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/blanket-book-and-my-puppy-type-of-day.html?spref=fb

Hope that link works! If not, you can find it on my fb profile! Hope you all are excited about this year! I haven't heard any ones New Years Resolutions!? I want to know!!

2 comments:

  1. I like weird times too. I always had to leave work at 7:37. I'm not sure why but just felt "off" if I didn't leave at that time. Then in the mornings I turn my alarm on for 5, 6 and 7 before I actually wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, glad to know I'm not the only one! I don't think any one else in my family HAS to wake up!!! Wait, maybe my dad! haha. I was just talking to my bf about it today... I use to be such a morning person, I'm so not anymore =( It's a JOKE to wake up!!! I hate it!!! I bet if Starbucks was next door to me, I would wake up a lot easier and happier! haha

    ReplyDelete