Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Thursday, December 02, 2010

24 more days!

It's not only Hump Day today, but it's also December 1st! I can't believe it! 24 more days until Christmas and 30 more days until 2010 is over! Which also means that I will only have 10 more months until I am 30 and have to have my book done! Whew, that's a lot to accomplish! Oh yah, and I forgot school! I would really like to be done with that as well! Better get a move on it! I need someone to write me letters/text every few days telling me to do my home work and keep writing! Haha, any volunteers?!
So I've been really bad at this blogging thing, even though I really enjoy it! Looks like I'm not the only one!!! =) I promise to get better!! I can feel the craziness of the holidays coming on! I bought my FIRST Christmas present yesterday! I could resist. It was 200 off! SO I only spent 100! And I got a really neat travel bag with it! I can't wait to go buy really neat wrapping paper. I think wrapping presents in funky ways is one of my favorite things about Christmas.
Well, I need to close this for now.... lots of work to do! What time are we actually doing Christmas this year??

katie

No comments:

Post a Comment