Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

Well I know this is late and you can thank Comcast for that, Seems they cant seem to keep the internet up and running.

I do hope that everyone had a great Christmas. It seems each year it becomes more of a holiday for more and more presents. It becomes who has the best or who has the most. I think one of the best things that happened was the colapse of the economy. It then put christmas back into what its really ment to be, Of course thats in my opinion.

For me christmas is all about spending time with family, whether or not there are gifts is just a side bonus. Also its about the Birth of the baby, who later became man and through his death , Ive had the chance to have my sins forgiven, even when I did nothing to recieve, which to me is the best Christmas gift of all.


So I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and just think next week it will be 2011 !

Charlie

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Christmas is not about material things. It's about His birth, the greatest gift to us.

    I decided to post because you mentioned that you had a problem with your Comcast service. I work for Comcast and I just wanted to apologize for that. Feel free to reach out to me if you still need assistance.

    Belated Merry Christmas! Happy New Year in advance! :)

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It seems to happen every weekend now, usually for 4-5 hours the internet is down, but the cable is still up in running

    ReplyDelete