Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Just Wednesday!!

Today is just Wednesday... I'm at work! Wishing I was not! Wishing I was spending time with family that's in town... or shopping... or playing with my dog! haha. Speaking of Wynsten, I have to take him to the vet today. I'm not very excited about that. He has to have like 5 shots. I can't imagine how he is going to take it. The first time I took him in was a success, even though he only got one shot, so hopefully it will be painless this time as well!
I'm really excited about the New Years coming up! Me and Mitch are going to Perfect North Resort with his kids. We're going snow tubing!!! I'm so excited!!! (and also sad I will miss the gag gift party at my gmas =( Someone will have to wait till next year to get "The Boot"... Sorry Aunt Darlene! haha) I've never been before. We're going out tonight to buy kewl snow clothes! I'm debating what to do with Wynsten.... it cost $150.00 to bring him! Which I think is REE-DIC-U-LUS!!!
I'm kind of glad all the holiday craziness is coming to an end. I'm really excited about the New Year. New start! New ideas! New goals! What are some of your goals?! What do you want to do with your life this year??
Hope you all have a great week and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment