Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Busy Weekend

Well I guess this blog will be about random stuff. Its been a busy weekend with 2 basketball games this weekend. Makes for a long/short weekend. You sleep and then you play ball, next thing you know its Monday morning.

Our Team won both games and we are slowly headed in the right direction. We still have alot to work on, some simple and some things will just have to come in time, I hope. I have high expectations for this team, but all i can do is coach them and they have to execute the game plan. Hopefully we will be well rested for next week as we play on Tuesday and Thursday. I'll leave you with one of my fav movie clips once again.



Also here is another one of my fav clips from another basketball movie






To me this says everything about TEAM

Have a great week everyone!

Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment