Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

This is Debby, The Mother of the 6

Sons (and daughters) are a heritage from the Lord,

children a reward from him.

I have always felt blessed by God. You, each one, have surpassed my expectations. You are God -fearing , courageous, generous, forgiving ( and I am thankful for this fact!) insightful, inspirational, hard working, committed. I have truly been blessed! This time of year causes me to reflect on the past, we've come a long way, ten years to be exact Ten years.......I close my eyes and I am standing in the living room with Eric and Blake fixing Barney for them, I can smell the Christmas tree and the sweet smell of fudge, the sun is shining . . . . there's a knock at the door. You all know the pain that followed when I opened that door. Here we are ten years from then, together, the sun is shining the air is fridged, but our hearts are warm we have each other we are strong we have a grand future. Will there be heart ache, loss, suffering, and pain again? The answer is yes but we have each other and most important we belong to God who stands with us through all things. It has been tough , but today I want you all to know how sorry I am for the mistakes I made and to remember just how proud I am of all of you. Each one of you make me proud.Each one of you feels my heart with joy. I can hardly wait for everyone to be here for CHRISTMAS........ where we will laugh, talk, eat , and add to the heart of our family new memories. I love you..........

Mom

7 comments:

  1. alright, who spelled Mom's name wrong???

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you too, Mom!! So very much! We probably wouldn't have gotten through it without have a strong mom like you! =) I'll see you in 3 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing Mom did it as a joke...lol. I love this and I CAN NOT wait for Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did, i figured she would of caught it, but she didnt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I honestly forgot the "right" way to spell her name, I have to think about it whenever writing it! ha!
    I too love this... and you mom. It's crazy how such a bad thing can bring people together. We are so blessed, really! I'm so thankful we are all family!! And friends!!! We always have each other.
    Can't wait for us all to be together!!!! Yah!!! Lets make new memories this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright....well, I might not be one of the kids, but I have to comment!! This made me tear up a little! Very well said, you have wonderful kids and you are also a great mom! Remember Ashley and I making you laugh so hard you couldn't breath...your face getting red and yelling at us to "STOP IT!!!" Lol. I won't ever forget those days at the Millers!

    ReplyDelete