Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Monday, December 13, 2010

YAY for a good Monday!

Hello Gang!
After staying up super late last night with Owen and Holly, I had a surprisingly good day! I woke up too early for worship, but I was unaware that it was early, so I went and just wrote in my prayer journal and talked to David! (a guy on staff here as well) It was a great way to start the day.

So, it is official, I am moving HOME this week =D!! Most of you know that I have had a really rough time since coming back here. When my parents dropped me off, I started sobbing the night before they even left, uhh...I think that shouldve been a rather large clue! But anyways, yes, I have had a rough time with things here. Holly and Amanda have been a HUGE blessing and comfort to me throughout this time! God couldn't have given me 2 better friends to help me through! They both have been through hard times as well, so us 3 have stayed pretty darn close. Owen has been such a good friend to me too! I know Holly and Amanda both appreciate him as well. I know God had a purpose for me coming here, even if it was just to get through the hard times and learn how to deal with them in the future! I have to say, I have NO CLUE how people get through rough times without God.

God has been ever so faithful to me while I've been here! He brought so much comfort when people brought the pain. He overwhelmed me with His grace when I thought I wouldn't last one more hour. He provided me with the finances that I never thought I would get. He allowed me to spend time with friends that I wouldn't have had without coming here. When all chaos hit down here, He brought me into a place of divine peace! Thank You, God, for everything You have done for me!!

When I do get home, I would love to start working with kids in after school care programs or things of such nature =p. I would also LOVE to work with young teenage girls! I know how important it was for me to have that older female mentoring me when I was going through that stage of finding out who I was! I am so excited for the things that God has for me to do at home! I also feel called to go overseas for a time. I have no idea exactly when, but I think I'll get more clarity on that when I get home. I've been in contact with people in England and Scotland, so we shall see where God places me! Living a life for God is so much more fun and adventurous than the "normal" life! So what if I don't want to go to school?! I'd rather have God use me to change lives than to have a degree and a regular job the rest of my life =D God gives me so much peace and excitement about what He has just for me! The only thing I struggle with is being patient enough to wait for it to all unfold!

I challenge you guys to really ask God to reveal Himself to you in a new way each day! You will be amazed at the things He will use to get your attention on Him! It's so exciting, it makes each day full of anticipation. Also, recognize the things that you have for what they are, blessings from God. We don't deserve to have comfort, or even a house, God has chosen to give us those things. Thank God for even the small crazy things, you'll be in awe of how much your life changes just by learning to give thanks for EVERY thing you have =] I hope you all have a wonderful week!!

--Hann

**Also, please be praying for finances, I need around $500 in the next 5 days! Yeaaaaaah! Let's do it!!!**

1 comment:

  1. hmm... they can't keep you there if you don't have all of it!!!!!! =) It will all happen in the right time!!!
    You better be for real about Santa pics!!! I'm doing it!!! Been searching for an "outfit" for Wynsten! haha! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete