Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Craziness!!!!

So I just realized I haven't actually posted anything for like 3 weeks! Oops! I've been so busy! Like last night.... I thought I would be organized and write everything down that I needed to get done... only to end up reviewing my list at 2am and seeing not even half of list crossed off!!! haha! Nooooo! Only 2 days left till Christmas!?! Can you believe it!? That's crazy! Where did this year go!?
I'm so tired today! I went to bed so late... and then got woke up THREE times through out the night, by Wynsten.... b/c he NEEDED a "dreeeenk" and to go outside!!!! AHH!! It took me at least an hour to actually get out of bed today.... seriously. 5 mins late to work... and here I am... blogging haha!
I am teaching my dog new tricks every day! He knows how to high five! And now he knows how to ring a bell when he needs to go outside. For any new dog owners, try it!! It's a great thing to teach puppies! Saves a lot of stress for yourself and the puppy!
Tonight Me, Nan and Wynsten (and maybe Jake) are going to get our pictures taken with Santa!!! I'm excited!!! Maybe Dad too! I wish we could all go! haha. Don't think they would know what to do with ALL of us.... and pet night is over... soo.... yah, good thing I know every one that works there! Whoot whoot!
Well I can't wait to see everyone for Christmas and see all the gifts we all get! And eat yummy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment