Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fair or not?

So ever since I read this article (it wasn't this exact one, the one I read had more detail to the actual contact in the street) I just don't know if I agree with Coach or not. I think that there should be consequences but I don't * think * he should be kicked off the team. Apparently he punched the guys because they spit on him. I understand that as a team player, especially for U of I he should be held at a higher standard and not start fights and get involved with them, but when someone spits on you??? I think I would have done the same thing... I'm sure this is going to get a lot of attention and people are going to speak out on this!

Happy Hump Day!!
(I think we're missing a few posts... mmhmm Han and Dave lol)

http://www.kmov.com/sports/college/U-of-I-football-player-suspended-after-charges-108204684.html

1 comment: