Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Thursday, November 04, 2010

A Sweet Potatoe a Day!

It's kinda gloomy out today! It just got done pouring down rain not too long ago. I was just thinking/wondering where "Fall" went!? I was just going through my closet(s) the other day and got excited when I came across all my cute long sleeve but thin shirts! Hmm... the question is when am I going to be able to wear them!? Next Spring!? It's freezing already. I had to bring all my plants inside (the ones I didn't, have passed away- so sad, I know). I wasn't quite ready for this cold. I feel like it could snow any day and that really has got me saddened!
Sweet Potatoes are my topic today! Random, I know! In the midst of all the "summer cleaning out" I have been doing, I have been putting some thought into my "New Years Resolution(s)". I pulled out my list that I made last year, and to my surprise I did quite well! (minus a few McChickens from McDonalds! haa)
SO one of the things that I am really work towards is eating better! I know... does anyone ever completely accomplish this?! I mean, really? So what I am going to try and do is pick out 10 or 15 (not sure yet) items of food that are really good for you and I'm going to try and incorporate them in my diet. I am going to research them and try and learn new ways to eat/cook them! Sweet potatoes are so good for you! (not to mention delicious!) I *love* sweet potato fries! (not that that's the healthiest form=). I attached a link for you to read about how all the ways sweet potatoes can benefit you!
Well I am off to enjoy the rain! Hope you guys are having a good week!

(I'm posting this late because I was so busy yesterday at work (which is normally where I blog) I planned on blogging at home... but my internet wasn't working at home... booo)

2 comments:

  1. Grrr and it didn't attach my link!!!! What's it's problem!?

    http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=64

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE sweet potatoes!!!! If you bake the sweet potato fries drizzled with just a little olive oil and salt and pepper, they're good for you!! And super yum!!! And good...since you blogged today, I can tomorrow!! :)

    ReplyDelete