Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sorry dear readers :)

Sorry, friends....
          I've been a slacker!! But this has been a crazy week, ending with a sick 5-month old (although, thankfully, her fever is gone, so I'm hoping she's on the mend!!) So I just wanted to write a quick note w/ my excuses, and promise to do better next week..... esp. since next Thursday, I will be on my way to Champaign to see HARRY POTTER!!!!!!! at midnight with the baby sister and our mother....love that tradition :) I'm already mourning the end of the Harry Potter movies....only one left after this one!!

Song of the Week........ "The Harry Potter Theme song" aka "Hedwig's Theme" haha :) Don't hate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCNHVMIYqiA

This song gives me happy chills :) (I know....totally showing my nerd colors here) The best part of seeing the HP movies at midnight is when this song starts playing, and you can *feel* the excitement go through the crowd of your equally nerdy fellow HP fans.... *sigh* I can't wait!!!!

Until next week, then....and sorry again for being such a slacker :)

Ashley

4 comments:

  1. Gonna have to teach you have to inbed your vids so they pop up on the screen :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah! Teach me how to also! And YAH, can't wait to see all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to use the embedded code that pops up with the vid, and then copy and paste it on the html side of the blog, prolly easier to show you then to tell u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok.... well next time I'm over, show me!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete