Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

4 Days till my Birthday!!!! I'm almost 30!!!! (* TY Erc!!!)

It's Hump Day!! I *just* got to work. I was rockin out to Jay Sean on my way to work! Love some of his music. It's so nice out today, I had my sunroof open and the music up loud! I had to stop and get Starbucks. I'm trying to cut back so I passed on it yesterday and I learned my lesson; It was a LONG day! So back on track today and feeling better already =)
So glad this week is almost over!!! More than normal b/c I'm really excited about going camping and getting my new puppy! I have narrowed it down to 2. There is an all black one with one white stripe between his eyes and white paws and the other one is all white with a black patch over his right eye and ear with black paws. They're from the same litter. They are about 2.5hrs away. I will be making that trip Friday!
I had some rather... not so fun, but funny things happen to me since last Wed. (when is there ever a dull moment in my life?! Love it!) So Saturday night my friend Katie had a kids event at her grandparents house. We had a bonfire, pumpkin carving, caramel apple decorating, chili, we played bags! It was great! She has a little 2yr old who is soo cute! (not cuter than Noah=) So all the kids go home b/c it's past their bed times.... Me and Katie stay till 1am or so talking, hanging out. We had a few of these apple cider drinks (they have a new caramel liquor *awesome*) and just talked. We decided we wanted to go eat so we would leave. Taco Bell it is!!! So 1 something am we go to TB on University. We're in the drive thru, no joke, at least 30minutes! We FINALLY get to the window, hand them my card (after waiting 5mins for them to take my card also) and we're talking about getting in car accidents. I'm telling her "I can't believe how accident prone this car is!!! And I LOVE my "new" car!!!"............ and BAM someone rear ends me!!!!! I STILL don't understand b/c we had been sitting still for like 20mins.... ??? Since I can't open my door b/c we are so close to the building, she gets out and goes and looks. She reports back that she doesn't think it's that bad, but the guy was talking to her and "he's wasted". So I pull up after FINALLY getting our food and get out and look (still in the drive thru line so he can't leave) and I yell at him "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" He replies "I didn't MEAN to hit your car.... uhh... my foot slipped off the gas"... Me: "umm don't you mean the brake?" Well anyway, he goes on to tell me that he has insurance and as soon as he gets his food he will give me his info. So I told him I would pull up in the first parking spot and wait for him. I'm watching him, he pulls up like he is going to park next to me and drives off!!!! Um excuse me sir, you OBVIOUSLY don't know who you are challenging, I'm crazy, I WILL FOLLOW YOU!!!! Sooo needless to say we followed him. He took us on a nice little tour. Lasted about 15mins. I honked at him to try and get him to stop, I flashed my lights, he doesn't stop. So I ask Katie if she will yell at him to pull over if I pull up next to him. Of course she will!!!! Hahah! So he finally pulls over in a gas station parking lot. I called the cops (they were idiots, asking me a million questions when this man was wasted, got out of his car and was standing in my face. HELLO MEDCAT(?) SOMETIMES WHEN PEOPLE CALL 911 IT'S AN EMERGENCY AND THEY CAN'T ANSWER YOUR 10000 QUESTIONS, I THINK I CALLED FOR SOMEONE TO MEET ME!!!!) So the cop shows up (funny b/c it was the same cop that came when I had to call 911 a few weeks ago...he offered me a job haha). He goes and asked the guy if he knew he hit my car. His response "yah... I know I hit her, I just didn't think I needed to do anything about it". HAHAH! Well Sir not only do you have a leaving the scene of an accident AND paying for the damage you did to my car YOU HAVE A DUI ALSO! So yah, we had to sit there for about another 40mins while he got all the DUI "tests". I actually felt reeeally bad for him. All I could think was what if he just got divorced and he's depressed? Or what if he has kids and now he can't go pick them up b/c he has a DUI? =( I know I know... It was HIS fault. Honestly, I wouldn't have even called the cops had he just did what he said and pulled over and gave me his info. So that was my Saturday night! FuN!
I normally bring my home work to do at work during down time... but I left it at home today. So maybe I will just come back and blog 20 times today. We never really stated a limit on how many times on our day we can blog!? =)

Love you guys!!!
Katie
ps. I went to mom and dads, the living room looks AWESOME!!! Mom/they did such a good job!! Soo I kinda want them to come paint at my house! haha. (I want one wall in my room the color of my font! :P)

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see it!! And that is crazy about that guy!!! I wouldn't feel bad for him-- there is NO excuse for drunk driving!!! He could have killed someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my police report in the mail last night.... The driver didn't own the vehicle and is UNINSURED! Hmm.... should I sue this guy and make him pay???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thatis so scary. You are a hero to women everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahahahahaha Eric you are hilarious!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yah! I got a good laugh too Eric... I don't think it has to do with being a woman :) but thanks for the laugh! I needed it!

    ReplyDelete