Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"ohh he's so cute"


I am wishing it was Friday so much right now! I'm listening to Pink! "I Hate This Part Right Here"... Funny how I feel this way EVERY DAY when I have to go work!!! "I hate this part" haha. How is it only Wednesday?! Maybe it's b/c the last two nights I haven't gotten to bed until midnight and also been woke up several times through out the night to go outside!!! Thank you Winston!!!! EVERY one that sees him says "ohh he's so cute!!!!" Sure he's cute but DANG IT, I NEED my sleep!!! So this blog is probably going to random * just my style * b/c I am half asleep at work right now. Thank GOD for coffee! Where did it really come from?? Who came up with the idea to ground some beans and DRINK IT!?
This has kind of been a long week for me. I feel like I have so much going on, I can't get everything in order and still get it all done. HOW do people with kids do it???
I haven't gotten as much school done as I wanted to, my house isn't exactly clean, my laundry is piling up, my book hasn't been touched in a few weeks, and I need to go shopping! I have no warm clothes... I mean, really, I don't know what happened to them!
I'm really excited about opening my own Coffee Shop! I know I have a long road ahead of me, but I am not alone and I already have support! I have my first meeting with a business owner next week. The next step will be meeting with my lawyer and then the loan company! I have been really trying to come up with good names. I plan to open my business online first to create a solid customer base and get my name out there, for about 4-6 months, and then I will open my first store * hopefully * here locally and watch it grow! I plan to start out selling coffee cake, coffee (including organic coffee!) and cheese cake! I have thought of a few names: Katrina's (haha jk, it would be Katherine's or something like that!) Palazzo (which means Palace in Italian), Coffee Cake (hence the selling of Coffee and cake!), Say Cheesecake! (crazy, I know!).... And that's about all I have thought of. I haven't spent too much time coming up with names yet, b/c I know that there is a lot that I need to get in line before I have a set name. Any ideas?
Well, I must get back to work... Unfortunately! Happy Hump Day!!! Hope you guys have a good rest of the week!

3 comments:

  1. love love LOVE Say Cheesecake!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I can come up with a better name than "Say Cheesecake". I think that's awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I did some more research last night... Come to find out, there was actually a cheesecake "shop" that was opened in NYC named "Say Cheesecake"! REALLY!? I'm so bummed! I really thought that we had come up with a new thing! I believe they are closed now, so with that, I hope that we can reinvent "Say Cheesecake"! *Mitch actually gave me the idea!*

    ReplyDelete