Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Friday, October 08, 2010

What's up everyone,

I got to start off by saying I am hooked on jersey shore now. I am not sure how it got started but it did and I love it. So last night mike(the situation) got a little out of control in the club and decided to give Nicole Polizzi(snooki) a little slap on the mouth. Since the situation wasn't getting and girls he decided it was time for everyone to leave the club and snooki didn't want to leave and started to backchat. According to mike, that is not acceptable. So a little slap on the mouth followed, one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Now what makes me bring that up, well when I was about 4 or 5, not 23, I would get a little slap for backchatting to me mother. So when i saw that happen it made me laugh alot :)

Now on to things that actually matter in life. My doctor and I decided today that it would be better for me to get the pinarial cist remover from my spine sooner than later. So in the coming weeks I get to look forward to my rear end opperated on, which is not very exiting to say the very least. I am hoping that this will heal soon so I can return to work because i do miss my peoples at work, im sure they miss me too. I have been off work the past two months because they believe i have arthritis in my back and as young as I am it is starting to affect the disks in my back. I was told that in a few years I mave have to have that opperated on as well, I am hoping not because I can't even imagine how painful that will be.

The last thing I would like to say is that I was in meijer the other day, Just a trip to pick up something real quick when I was bothered by a strange looking fellow. I was wearing a michigan shirt due to the fact I am a michigan fan. I did not graduate there, never been there, just a fan. So a man that worked at meijer spotted me and the fact I was wearing that. He followed me through the store telling me he was a michigan state fan. First thing I thought was, good for you, let me shop now. As I finish, he says he can ring my stuff up his register. I think, o boy, what's going to happen now. Stupid me, i do it. So he finishes ringing up my stuff, tells me the total, and i swipe my card. He tells me it fails. I think to myself, why would i swipe my freaking card if there was no money in my account, I WOULDN'T. I swipe again, fails. This happens a few more times. After a few more times he tells me since i am a michigan fan he is going to charge mew 10 TIMES THE AMOUNT. Already aggrivated, i say in a rather loud voice, CAN YOU PLEASE NOT DENY MY CARD SO I CAN LEAVE? He responds by telling me he has a lot of family in michigan. DO I REALLY CARE SIR? Maybe a touch of rude in my voice but thats too bad. Somehow my card finally works and I am Walking out of the store and he says, who do you think will win this weekend? I couldn't respond at that point because the only way I could've is with a punch, and I would like to be able to return to meijer.

It's been fun and you shall be hearing from me next friday after another great episode of the shore :) peace

4 comments:

  1. So ghetto , yet so funny, i thought you were going to talk about the old man at sams who walked up to use cause you had a MI shirt on... it is truely an adventure whenever we go out lol and yes the pop to the mouth made me almost cry lol along with the " dirty lil hamster"

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad we're condoning women-battering :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA!!! I just really LAUGHED OUT LOUD (and now I'm getting weird looks from my employees hahaa) at the "slap on the mouth" hahaha.
    I'm debating, since I don't watch tv other than football and GG, weather I should watch Jersey Shore... hmm....

    ReplyDelete