Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I love organic coffee, so should you!!!

Today has been a crazy day! I never realized how much having a PUPPY was so much work and so much like having a child! I woke up, what I thought was early today, but by the time I took care of my 2 cats and my puppy, I was LATE to work!!! Then I had to leave work to take him to the vet.. btw... he's sick =( He got shots and he is on 3 meds =( My poor baby. He's been coming to work with me all this week haha. He's so well behaved that no one even knows hes here.
So, if anyone hasn't seen my fb status, I had an opportunity come my way today. I hate to get my hopes up b/c you never know how things will turn out and when they say "it's too good to be true".... it normally is... however I'm a dreamer and a chaser of my dreams!! I have always dreamed about owning my own business (hence the degree(s) in business management/independent business) and I have a true love for coffee and cheese cake! Lately I have been discussing different ideas/directions to take, what loans I would need ect ect! Today a man contacted me, actually about my job (security stuff) and we ended up talking about coffee and how I love organic stuff! He got all excited and told me about this "new" (it's pretty new to the market) organic brand of coffee. He went on to explain to me how I could get involved and how I can make money even on the side. I am really excited over this. It's honestly a little cheaper than Starbucks but it's all natural/organic, way better for you! I wanted to open my own store/business anyway.... So I'm trying to figure out how to put all this together and make it happen! Cheese cake will definitely be served at my shop! Check out the web site!! Let me know what you think and if you would try it!? (the coffee that is)

Happy Hump Day!!!
Halloween is coming up soon! What are you all going to dress up as? Are you going to any fun parties? I think mom is going to make Winston a clown outfit :P haha

1 comment:

  1. Sooo for some reason I kept getting an ERROR yesterday when I tried to post this like 5 times!!! So that's why it's not being posted until today =( Here is my link to the coffee so you can check it out!

    http://www.healthwealthycoffee.organogold.com/default.asp

    ReplyDelete