Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Rainy and Cold Saturday

Well , today is my day to blog. Not sure what really to blog about. Today has just been one of those days. Woke up and it was cold and rainy, like a day where you just wanna stay in bed all day and do absolutly nothing, So i did. I guess before I get to far into this blog I will warn you now, i cant spell and my sentence structure is terrible, but hey i guess if thats what you are looking for then you will be glad when its my sister Ashley's turn to blog cause well i can promise you it will be perfect LOL .

Back to Saturday now. It seems our football team didnt lose to bad to the #2 team in the country. That could be considered a win i suppose. Not sure what else happened today in college football, havent watched much of anything today.

Not sure what direction i want my blog to head either. I seem to write better when there is a topic so if you leave a comment or want my opinion on something, just leave it in the comment section and i will do my best to give you the answer or atleast my opinion on things each Saturday.

In closing, im left with a thought of, " what happens when someone changes their phone # and they dont give it to you?" I woke up from a nap today and tried to call someone, someone who at times i didnt want in my life anymore, only to find their number had be changed or disconnected. Well i know its not disconnected and so i know its been changed. After hearing that sound you would think i would be happy, but for some reason i became sad, She was suppose to be moving here and had everything planned out for us to meet and everything.

So i leave you with this question, "What would you do if you were in my shoes? "



Hope you all have a great week and i will see you again next Saturday !


Charlie

4 comments:

  1. Hmm... (hope this is posting a comment on Charlies blog lol) I truly do believe, after everything I have been through, everything happens for a reason. Take life each step and each day at a time.
    Honestly, if it was me, I wouldn't even try and contact that person, in any way. There are so many new, exciting, motivated people out there to meet to waste on someone you didn't even reeeally want to be talking to =)

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Katie. Life is too short to pursue or even keep around people you don't really want/need in your life. Sometimes it's easier to be able to do it at our own pace, but sometimes having it forced (ie. the number being changed) is better for us in the long run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well after being stupid, i finally figured out the number wasnt changed, it was just not working. So techinally, she didnt go anywhere and i was the one who thought the worst instead of the best, Oh well i live in learn i guess

    ReplyDelete
  4. If anyone wants relationship advice I'm only an e-mail away!!

    ReplyDelete