Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Well I Started this...

On Saturday night, but by the time i post this it will be Sunday. We all seem to be alittle off on our days. Hopefully we can do a better job of getting out our blogs this week. With 7 different people things happen and well what can we say? Only missed one this week, so not bad.

This week was a slow week overall. Nothing to major came up or was even worth while really. Of course as i say that someone will forsure send me a message saying that i forgot about this or that happening, but oh well it happens. As I look back over the week im glad its done, one less week of school and 1 week closer to basketball season starting. Life always has an interesting way of doing things. I dont think looking back i would of ever thought that I would be coaching an high school boys basketball team. But I am and I enjoy it alot. I think more then even coaching i like to see kids succeed in playing basketball. Whether it male or female its great to see them finally get it! Thus i am sure that where ever i end up in life i will always be coaching. First day of Practice is Nov. 8th and i can't wait for it to start.

Well im going to keep this short this week. Hope everyone has a great week and its always good when family comes home and we get to have the late night chats that Ashley mentioned in her blog.

Happy Birthday to Katie! Hope its a great one

Until next week , everyone be safe and remember you can follow us on Facebook as well as on here .

Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment