Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Monday, October 04, 2010

Life In Georgia

Today is Monday, my day =)

So, as most of you know, I'm living in Georgia! I'm currently residing in Loganville, GA, which is about 30 minutes northeast of Atlanta! I am on staff with Youth With A Mission and I love it! Originally, I was supposed to be helping with the housekeeping and hospitality, buuut things changed! I now am in charge of the kitchen! Amanda helps out, which relieves a lot of the pressure that was on me. I also have two of the students under my supervision that make dinner. (Tyler and Nicole, AWESOME workers!)
As of today, I've been here 1 month. Time has gone by so fast, which I think is a good thing. I can't wait to go home and see my family on November 18th! It's so hard to live so far away from all of them! I miss them like crazy and feel lost sometimes when it hits me that they arent close to me. God has blessed me with a "family" here though, so I guess they'll have to do for now =p
God is going to work sooo much in these new students' lives, I am so excited to be able to watch it happen! Their hearts are on fire for God already, and they've only been here a week and a half! We all do worship together every night, and they're so intense about it, I love it!
Since this is the first week of blogging, I kind of threw one together, sorry!! Maybe next week I'll write about world hunger =p
I hope everyone has a wonderful week, and I will be talking to you guys next Monday!

--HannaH

5 comments:

  1. Did you delete my comment? I posted a comment on here yesterday, but now it's gone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot think of what I want to hear of more than Hannah's take on world hunger. LOL(laugh out loud).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I just realized why you would delete my comment if you did--since this is public!! Sorry Beulah!!

    ReplyDelete