Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Friday, October 01, 2010

7 Days of MilLew

Hey, Everyone!

                Welcome to our new blog, 7 Days of MilLew. We are seven siblings-- six from the same family and one by marriage!--Charlie, Katie, me! (that would be Ashley), Johnny, Hannah, Eric, and my husband Dave. Our last names, Miller and Lewandowski make up the MilLew. We live in three different states, and range in age from 15 to 31.

                About a year ago, a few of us toyed with the idea of starting a blog together, but, life got busy, and the idea was pretty much shelved. Recently, though, I've been following five authors who blog together, and it reminded me of our plans. So, I asked, pleaded and begged my siblings and husband to join in--and they all agreed!!

               We've decided each of us will have one day a week to post how often and whatever we want. Here's a quick rundown of the schedule:

Sunday: Eric

Monday: Hannah

Tuesday: Dave

Wednesday: Katie

Thursday: ME! (Ashley)

Friday: Johnny

and Saturday: Charlie

           I'm super excited that everyone is on board for this...It seems the older we get (and the more states we occupy), the harder it is to really keep up with each other's lives. I can't remember the last time we *all* did something together (aside from family pictures, I suppose....)--but never anything like this...so it should be interesting!!

Enjoy reading!!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment