Seven siblings... Seven blogs.... over Seven days...

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm making this quick.

Hey Guys.
I'm just giving a quick update since today is Dave's turn and I missed my day yesterday. This weekend was a long one =/. I was in a lot of pain and FINALLY on Sunday, I got enough guts to take myself to the emergency room. (Those of you who really know me are probably falling over in disbelief). The doctor looked at my jaw and inside my mouth and said I needed to see a dentist ASAP. He gave me meds and sent me home.

So, yesterday, I went to the dentist. He wanted to take my two bottom wisdom teeth out this Saturday, I said uhhh NO, I need my mom here! (Now THAT sounds more like me =)). So....now me and my parental units are praying about whether or not I should go home to have the procedure done or have my mom come down here. Its a lot of money that I don't have =(. I'm trying not to stress about it, because I know God has an endless amount of money, but still, I worry just a tad.

I feel guilty because I have to stay in bed alot and I feel like people here are mad at me because of it. However, I know if I overdo it, I'll be out a LOT longer than this!!!

Please just be praying with me for wisdom and finances. And definitely for the pain to go away =) That's all for this week. Thank you guys so much for your prayers =D

--Hannerz

1 comment:

  1. No one should be mad at you, Nan... as CHRISTIANS, we are commanded to bear one another's burdens! :) I will be praying for relief and money!! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete